Tuesday 16 December 2014

Hi friends,first of all thank you so much for your love and affection shown by you people.It's really help me a lot.Two week ago,I asked you for any question or tutorial or any thing else related to games, technology,tips and tricks you want to asked me then mail me your question.Most of people asked me same question that "how to run high graphics games on low graphics".so today i am going to just list out some simple tricks that works for me.
First of all,see my laptop's specification,




 As you can see this is a general specification of my laptop.Just to inform you by using this tricks i successfully run Crysis,Farcry 2,Sniper elite 3,Call of duty 2 and 3,IGI 1 and 2,and Battlefield 2 and many more high end games. So without wasting your time let start this tutorial.

Step-1





Set your fancy wallpaper to your system default wallpaper.It's will free ram memory and make your computer faster.

STEP-2 




Set your computer graphics to lowest.It will release more memory and make your compute faster.

STEP-3

If you do not follow this 3rd and most impotent step then upper steps are useless to follow.Go to your desired game setting then system setting and then graphic setting and make sure you change video mode to minimum.this will run your game smoothly and without lagging problem.

Follow these step to run high end games to your low graphic card PC.Before you go please Subscribe to my YouTube channel where i upload video tutorial on this topic.Link is below
click here
http://q.gs/6746628/myyoutubechannel
My latest video tutorial

Hope i see you in my next post.
Thank you :-) ;-)

video tutorial


Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!